Wednesday, October 15, 2014

House Hunting


House hunting is an interesting process. In my mind, we are going to find a 1900 or 1930's home with all of the charm and none of the problems of an old house, at a most attractive price. Sadly, I believe that is not going to happen. Reality keeps trying to sink in, but I think my head is like clay soil sometimes, wanting to keep the water out. On the other hand, I have so much to be grateful for. For the first thing, we are able to buy a house, and it will be a nice house. Isma and I have been out two weekends and a Wednesday evening now with a realtor looking around northeast Fort Wayne at houses. We've found some promising homes and hope to make a decision before our lease is up in December. We'll keep you posted!

Home I saw on a bike ride near St. Joe River. Charming. Not for us, I do believe.

1 comment:

  1. good luck! House hunting can be so fun and frustrating all at the same time! Hope you find the perfect old home just for you....or new home that's cool too....but you know I prefer the old ;)

    ReplyDelete